Escape from the daily stresses of life
Due to the recent government announcement we are unfortunately having to postpone our Spring retreat – but you can register your interest for the next available retreat – hopefully in the near future!
The property is a 10 minute walk from a Buddhist Monastery and a beautiful beach which is free to explore at your leisure over the course of the weekend
All rooms are based on a twin room sharing occupancy at £520 per person (or £770 for your own room)
£520 Per Person – Double room– shared occupancy (suitable for a couple)
£770 Per Person Double room or twin room – single occupancy (own room)
our holistic wellness retreat offers a variety of different relaxation experiences
Yoga and Meditation
The yoga and meditation sessions will be run by Jill Okunow. Jill has been practising Yoga for 15 years and runs regular weekly sessions in her hometown of Keighley.
Jill is a former solicitor who became fascinated with mindfulness, its history, the science of mindfulness and more importantly its value in building wellness.
Jill trained with Professor Itai Itzvan to teach mindfulness meditation and Youth Mindfulness to young people.
Our retreat includes one bespoke treatment for every participant, as this retreat is all about you relaxing and regaining your energy (an extra session can be booked at additional cost).
You can choose one session from our list below. Further information about our treatments can be found on our therapies page
- A 50 minute Swedish Back Massage (any pressure) with hot stones and warm bamboo
- A 40 minute Reiki treatment with a scalp massage and crystal therapy
- A 40 minute Sports Massage which includes a complimentary postural assessment
- A 60 minute Mix and Match full body indulgence*
* Our mix and match treatment is bespoke because it provides you with a choice of four different holistic therapies rolled into one session. These can include a Scalp massage, Reiki & Chakra balance, Acupressure to the face or the feet and a Swedish back massage incorporating hot stones and warm bamboo therapy
All our food will be prepared fresh by our vegetarian cook, Kayley. Kayley is a coeliac and is naturally very passionate about healthy, nutritious food.
Our retreat will provide Kayley’s vegetarian, gluten free eats to support healthy digestion, energy release, and balanced nutrition, leaving you feeling totally refreshed and energised at the end of the weekend.
There will also be tea, coffee, herbal and juice provided throughout the retreat. The retreat is alcohol free so this will be a perfect opportunity for detoxification.
3 Nights for £520.00
Secure your Place
Payments can be taken by: Bank Transfer or Square Online. Please contact us for further information via the contact page or at email@example.com
Meet Our Retreat Team
Hatha Yoga Instructor